Tue, 16 January 2018
In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, Sarah Vance, my co-host for The Reclaim Retreat, and I share the mic. We blow up the 3 most common body positivity myths that need to die and tell you everything you need to know about The Reclaim Retreat. In this episode, we chat about:
- Everything you need to know about The Reclaim Retreat: who it’s for, what you’ll learn, why it’s the best thing ever!
- The 3 biggest body positive myths that need to die,
- What it really means to “love your body” and the different facets of self-love,
- Why you don’t need to “like the way you look” to cultivate a sense of self-worth,
- The importance of acceptance and welcoming in all of the different parts of ourselves (including the parts we do not like),
- Why we both love using values in our work to help people develop a better understanding of who they are and what’s important to them,
- Why being body positive doesn’t mean that you’re all good all the time,
- The importance of feeling all emotions,
- We blow up the biggest self-care myths and explain what self-care really is,
Plus, so much more!