Tue, 15 December 2020
I’m interviewing Shana Spence, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, about how to navigate diet culture over the holidays, including what to do about food guilt, urges to diet, and dealing with diet talk from family/friends.
- Shana’s work as an “Eat Anything Dietician” and what that means,
- How fear about indulging too much stems from restriction,
- The importance of giving yourself permission to eat the fun foods,
- How the trauma of this year has been hard on our bodies and dieting only increases that,
- What we can learn from celebrity interviews on how to deal with diet-talk,
- Why comfort food and emotional eating should be normalized,
Plus, so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/181