Tue, 18 August 2020
This is another episode in the body image series and i’m unpacking 4 misconceptions about body acceptance that will help you shift your perspective and make accepting your body easier.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/175
- 4 things I wish I'd known about accepting your body
- Why it's not about "liking the way you look,"
- What it really means and feels like to accept your body,
- Why believing we need to be positive all the time is toxic to our well-being,
- How I teach acceptance and help people cultivate a sense of worth beyond their appearance,
- Why accepting your body doesn't mean "giving up" or not "taking care of yourself"
- What it means to take care of yourself,
- Why body acceptance is not a one-and-done job,
Plus, so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/