Tue, 12 January 2021
I’m interviewing Caitlin Ball, Health & Lifestyle Coach, about misconceptions around eating what you want, how to trust yourself around food, letting go of guilt, and how to survive the messy middle part of learning to be an intuitive eater.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/183
In this episode, we chat about:
- How moving abroad shifted Caitlin’s relationship with diet culture,
- How intuitive eating was a life-changing discovery for her,
- That once previously restricted foods are allowed all the time, you begin to crave more variety in what you eat,
- The benefit of trying to learn from the times you don’t feel good after eating, instead of feeling guilty about it,
- That there is so much more to health than just your physical health, and stress is a big factor,
- That calorie counts have nothing to do with how a food will make you feel,
Plus, so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/183