Tue, 25 May 2021
I’m interviewing Sarah Salmon, TEDx speaker and Coach, who specializes in helping overwhelmed introverts get their energy back. We’re talking about what it REALLY means to be an introvert, why the world was built for extroverts, how to know if you’re burned out, and how to set boundaries so you can recharge and focus on doing what you want.
- Some of the myths around being an introvert,
- How the world is built in preference for extroverts, which makes introverts feel like there’s something wrong with them,
- How freeing it can be to settle into who you really are and not who you’re expected to be,
- Tips for setting healthy boundaries,
- How to manage the guilt of feeling like you’re letting people down,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/196