Tue, 3 May 2022
We know diets don’t work, but what if you need to lose weight for health/mobility? What about conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or sleep apnea? Vinny Welsby and I talk about that today in our last Death to Diets episode and also share the two reasons why you may choose to go on a diet or intentionally lose weight.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/227
In this episode, we talk about:
- Some of the reasons people feel they need to lose weight,
- The importance of creating your own personal definition of health,
- That we don’t have as much control over our health as diet and wellness culture would like us to believe,
- How to look at health in terms of what you can add, instead of what you should take away,
- The huge problem in the medical industry that makes some people need to lose weight in order to receive care,
- The lies told to us about infertility, joint issues, diabetes, and many other medical concerns,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/227
Direct download: 227_episode.mp3
Category:Health -- posted at: 6:00am EDT