Tue, 23 March 2021
I’m continuing the body image series, talking about the weight set point theory - what it is, how dieting impacts it, and why using it as a goal weight can be problematic to healing your relationship to food and your body.
- How we don’t have as much control over our weight as we’ve been led to believe,
- How dieting impacts our set point,
- Why the idea of a set point can trigger the diet mentality,
- What to focus on instead of getting to your set point,
- Why our happiness and acceptance can’t be conditional on achieving a certain body size,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/191