Tue, 20 April 2021
Body Image Series: I’m talking about why it’s so hard to stop dieting, the addictive nature of diets, why this makes it so hard to break free, and what life is like without it.
- That there’s an anticipation of this perfect life and perfect body on the radar that keeps us hooked to dieting with a false sense of fulfilment,
- That the fear of the unknown is at the root of why it’s so hard to let go of dieting,
- How this is an opportunity to find new coping mechanisms that will actually help you process your feelings and feel better about yourself, regardless of your size,
- What life is like without dieting,
- How fulfilment is different from happiness,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/194