Tue, 28 June 2022
I’m running solo giving you a bit of a personal update as to what’s been going on in my life over the past few months, including a diagnosis with Adenomyosis and the horrible anxiety I experienced as a result of my IUD.
Tue, 14 June 2022
I’m running solo talking about how to navigate alcohol and intuitive eating. I talk about the two differences between alcohol and food when it comes to intuitive eating, how to assess what you want your relationship with alcohol to look like, and what to do if you feel guilty when you drink.
- That there is a high correlation between eating disorders and substance abuse,
- How alcohol is not the same as food,
- Questions to ask yourself to define your relationship with alcohol,
- How many of our internal compasses or value systems actually stem from diet culture,
- The different ways you can interpret feelings of guilt,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/231