Danni “Amapoundcake” Adams and I are together reflecting on our first time teaching the Body Image Coach Certification program. We share what we enjoyed most about teaching professionals, our favourite aspects of the program, and catch up with some of our students to share their experience.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/237
In this episode, we talk about:
- Danni “Amapoundcake” Adams is back and we’re doing a brief recap on what it was like teaching our first cohort of the Body Image Coach Certification program,
- What it’s like training professionals now that we’ve completed our first cohort,
- What we enjoyed most about the training,
- The key components of our program that we feel make a huge difference to a professional’s skillset,
- Interviews with 3 participants to talk about what they learned and how this benefitted how they support clients.
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/237