This is the season 8 premiere of Eat the Rules, and I’m talking about how I feel after my hysterectomy and how my recovery from surgery + a social media break reminded me of what it was like when I first quit dieting. I also talk about the challenges of being on social media these days and give you a rundown of my fav episodes of this podcast to go back to listen to.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/240
In this episode, I talk about:
- An update of how my hysterectomy for adenomyosis went and what helped me heal,
- How you don’t realize how hard something is on your body until it’s gone,
- The parallels between my recovery and recovering from dieting,
- How incredible it felt to take a social media break and the challenges of being a creator on social media these days,
- What to expect from this season of the show,
- My most popular episodes that you can check-out if you’re newer to this podcast,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/240