Tue, 20 September 2022
I’m taking a deep dive into Superwoman syndrome - if you struggle with trying to do it all and be it all, then you won’t want to miss this. I talk about what it is, 6 ways to identify whether you have it, how this impacts your body image, and 10 ways to break free, as part of the Body Image Series.
Thanks to our sponsor Magic Mind. To get 20% off, go to magicmind.co/rules and enter the code RULES20 at checkout. The best part is that they have a money back guarantee. If you get the subscription, it’s a 40% off. My 40% off code only lasts 10 days, so hurry up.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/241
In this episode, I talk about:
- That attempting to do too much is putting others’ needs ahead of our own,
- Why this is not an individual defect, it’s rooted in our culture and is a social justice issue,
- That most often our purpose and values are not aligned with the expectations we are putting on ourselves,
- How having the perfect body and/or loving your body is a big part of Superwoman syndrome,
- That when we’re burnt out, we’re going to be much more critical on our bodies,
- Your free worksheet – 10 ways to reject Superwoman syndrome,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/241