I’m joined by Chrissy King, Author of The Body Liberation Project. We’re talking about Chrissy’s journey towards body liberation, how she was seeking proximity to whiteness via weight loss, the difference between body neutrality and body liberation and how we can all strive for collective liberation.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/265
In this episode, we talk about:
- Her experience obtaining the “perfect body,”
- Why white supremacy is a greater issue in body image than patriarchy,
- The sacrifice involved in dismantling white supremacy,
- Chrissy’s definition of body liberation,
- That bodies are designed and created to change,
- How inclusion can be a blockage to liberation and dismantling,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/265
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap