Tue, 5 September 2023
#277: When you “intellectually get it” but still feel bad in your body (Body Image Series Revisited)
I’m talking about when you “intellectually get it” but still feel bad in your body, what this process can look like, and what you can do to move forward and feel better in your body, as part of the Body Image Series.
- TWO things we can do to feel better in our bodies and why one of them is WAY more powerful than the other,
- Where “intellectually getting it” sits within the 4 stages of acceptance and how to bust past that barrier,
- Why you have to be intentional about challenging your negative thoughts,
- That it’s normal to still have bad body days,
- ONE question to visit daily to propel you towards giving less F’s about your body,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/277
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap