Tue, 17 October 2017
In the season finale of FRR, I’m chatting with Cynara Geissler, writer, editor, book publicist and badass fat acceptance advocate.
We chat about fat acceptance and how to deal with everyday fatphobia and existing in diet culture. Including:
- How Cynara discovered fat acceptance and how it changed her life,
- The best strategy that helped her to embrace her body and realize you could live without dieting,
- The importance of reclaiming the word fat,
- How to exist in a world that is preoccupied with dieting and smaller bodies when you’re no longer participating,
- Comebacks for dealing with everyday fatphobic remarks and conversation,
- Cynara’s Toddler-Grandma style,
Plus, so much more!