Tue, 15 August 2017
To celebrate the 100th episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I’ve crowd-sourced your best lessons on fat acceptance, body positivity, life without dieting, health at every size, self-worth and more. The idea to crowd-source lessons from you came from Ellen Orr, who helps to manage my Facebook community and I ran with it because I think we are eachother’s greatest teachers and you have been some of my best teachers. The work we’re doing here is radical and not exactly mainstream, so the best way for us to learn and grow is to share what we know with eachother. I’m always so blown away by the brilliant, thoughtful and compassionate words of support and advice that are given in my Facebook community. And I’m so excited to share your words with the world here. We cover your best lessons on fat acceptance, body positivity, diet culture, life without diets, health at every size, our worth, age positivity, self-care, motherhood, feminism and words of encouragement for you.
Tue, 1 August 2017
I’m chatting with Tracy Brown, somatic nutritional therapist, about how to “trust your body.” We talk about what it means to trust your body and how to become more attuned in order to feel safe in your body and have a better relationship with food. In this episode, we chat about:
- How Tracy uses somatic therapy in her coaching and why this is so impactful for her client’s relationship with food,
- What it means to be an attuned eater and apply attunement to various aspects of your life,
- How to decode your desires to be smaller and urges to diet to figure out the real meaning behind them,
- What it means to trust your body and how long it can take for someone to rebuild trust,
- The importance of using your intellectual mind, heart and gut to heal,
- How to get connected with your body and feelings when you’re a Type-A personality or intellectual thinker,
- How to appreciate and trust your body when you have chronic illness,
Plus, so much more!