Tue, 19 October 2021
Body Image Series: I’m talking about why our culture has normalized putting our needs last, why this increases body shame, what gets in the way of us putting our needs first, and how to change to build self-worth.
- The hustle of trying to achieve the “female ideal,”
- How the “shoulds” that live in the back of our minds stop us from putting ourselves first,
- Four reasons we tolerate putting ourselves last,
- That we can still support the people in our lives, while also putting our needs first,
- Four reframes and two questions to ask yourself to help start to put your needs first,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/204
Tue, 12 October 2021
This is the season 7 premiere of the podcast. I’m giving you a personal update on these past couple months off, what to expect from this season, some highlights from past seasons to check out if you’re newer to this show, and talking about how MLM’s are like diet culture.