I’m interviewing Dr. Megan Stubbs, EdD, a sexologist, relationships expert, body image specialist, and author of Playing Without a Partner. We’re talking about why you are powerful on your own, how to enjoy being single, how we learned about relationships and sexuality wrongly through our culture, why virginity is a social construct, how to connect with your body’s needs and desires, and why vulva diversity is real.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/202
In this episode, we chat about:
- How body image plays a huge role in how you live your day to day life,
- How media makes us feel like we’re not complete without a partner,
- Some of the things Megan loves about being single,
- Why virginity is a social construct and how it’s not the same for men and women,
- The mixed messaging on female sexuality,
- Recommendations for someone who feels disconnected from sexual pleasure in their body,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/202