Tue, 27 September 2022
I’m talking about why you need to stop weighing yourself or any form of tracking your body size or food/movement. I also talk about five reasons why scales and tracking devices make our body image worse, and why it’s important to ditch them, as part of the Body Image Series.
Thanks to our sponsor Magic Mind. To get 20% off, go to magicmind.co/rules and enter the code RULES20 at checkout. The best part is that they have a money back guarantee. If you get the subscription, it’s a 40% off. My 40% off code only lasts 10 days, so hurry up.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/242
In this episode, I talk about:
- What my Instagram audience said about their relationship to scales and tracking devices,
- How this kind of tracking becomes an addiction,
- My story with the scale and tracking devices,
- That it is nearly impossible to have a good relationship with food or movement when our weight is involved in those decisions,
- Why calorie counting is useless information,
- Six reasons it’s important to ditch scales and tracking devices,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/242