Tue, 30 May 2023
I’m joined by Martinus Evans, author of Slow AF Run Club and creator of the page 300 pounds and running. We’re talking about how Martinus ran his first marathon after his doctor told him he was going to “lose weight or die.” We talk about his relationship with his body and movement and how running helped revolutionize his perspective and view of himself. We talk about how to overcome barriers to moving your body and why every body is a runner.
- Why mindset needs to be a priority,
- Advice to someone who feels self-conscious starting to run,
- The power of doing something afraid,
- What his progression with running looked like,
- The benefits of regular physical activity that have nothing to do with weight,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/267
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap